Season 3 of the NBC-TV series The A-Team started airing in the autumn of 1984 and ran until early summer of 1985. The internal chronology of the season is uncertain; many of the events of the first season took place in 1977-78, and all that's known about this season is that many of its episodes took place in the eighties.
The A-Team continued to be based in Los Angeles. Colonel Decker was relieved in his pursuit by another. Tawnia Baker married and left.
- Episode 1: Bullets and Bikinis
- Episode 2: The Bend in the River (Part I)
- Episode 3: The Bend in the River (Part II)
- Episode 4: Fire
- Episode 5: Timber!
- Episode 6: Double Heat
- Episode 7: Trouble on Wheels
- Episode 8: The Island
- Episode 9: Showdown
- Episode 10: Sheriffs of Rivertown
- Episode 11: The Bells of Saint Mary's
- Episode 12: Hot Styles
- Episode 13: Breakout!
- Episode 14: Cup a' Joe
- Episode 15: The Big Squeeze
- Episode 16: Champ!
- Episode 17: Skins
- Episode 18: Road Games
- Episode 19: Moving Targets
- Episode 20: Knights of the Road
- Episode 21: Waste 'Em!
- Episode 22: Bounty
- Episode 23: Beverly Hills Assault
- Episode 24: Trouble Brewing
- Episode 25: The Incident at Crystal Lake
- John "Hannibal" Smith played by George Peppard
- Templeton "Faceman" Peck played by Dirk Benedict
- Bosco "B. A." (Bad Attitude) Baracus played by Mr. T
- H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock played by Dwight Schultz
- Tawnia Baker played by Marla Heasley
- Colonel Roderick Decker played by Lance LeGault
- Captain Crane played by Carl Franklin