A cartel of middle-aged white men who hate the A-Team hire a mercenary to exterminate them. Hannibal called them "a big foreign syndicate".
While the team uses a period without a job to retreat for military-style physical training, a syndicate of crime lords is so fed up with the A-team ruining their business that they pay legendary Major Douglas Kyle a fortune ($1,000,000 per man) in advance to set up an "evil A-team" of four merciless super-mercenaries to put them out of business for good. Meanwhile, the real A-Team prepare by getting into shape with military style training.
Hannibal, who feels that they have been geting sloppy on their jobs of late, believes that retraining will put them back into shape. Kyle, and his A-Team like badguys use A-Team weaknesses against our heroes. They use a pretty woman to lure Face into a motel Room, they use a trained Dog that pretended to be hurt to bring Murdock to its pretend rescue, and they drugged B.A.'S milk to render him unconsciousness.
Having done their homework, the challengers use three team-members' weak spots to take them out one by one: a girl to bate Face, a dog for Murdock, BA's daily gallon of milk. Thus Hannibal is alone, with no other clue then the dairy firm which delivered the drugged milk, and has to escape the killer-quartet before he must free the others and plan a revenge...
Major Kyle's team
- Major Douglas Kyle and his team:
- John Sharphook
- Joseph King
- Jackie Hoffer
Hannibal - Casper Patterson, of Patterson & Patterson ("We sell cows.")
The A-Team's training camp
Hannibal (as Patterson): "I ain't no Canadian rat."
- Even though he'd been warned that the team was being targetted, Murdock abandoned his car and put away his gun when he thought that he saw a dog in trouble. He was promptly captured.
- This is the second episode in the series (following "Black Day at Bad Rock") in which Ed Lauter and Tricia O'Neil appear together as guest stars.
- Tricia O'Neil reprises her role as Dr. Maggie Sullivan; Ed Lauter appears as a different character than the one he played on "Black Day at Bad Rock".
Guest starring/Recurring castEdit
- Marla Heasley as Tawnia Baker
- Barbara Stock as Girl in Red Ferrari
- Tricia O'Neil as Dr. Maggie Sullivan
- Richard Kuss as Harper
- Michael Cavanaugh as Joseph King
- John G. Scanlon as Jackie Hoffer
- Ed Lauter as Major Douglas Kyle
- Michael Ensign as Cartel leader
- Ed Johnson as John Sharphook
- John Steadman as Man with Red Pickup Truck
- René Assa as One of Major Kyle's henchmen
- Randal Patrick as Gateman (as Randy Patrick)